• Soybean: the seeds extract contains isoflavones, primarily Genistein and Daidzein, useful for contrasting menopausal symptoms and promoting lipid metabolism.
• Red clover: the extract deriving from its flowers, helps to combat menopause symptoms. It also favours the physiological function of the skin and the cleansing functions of the body.
• Dioscorea: is a plant useful for counteracting menopausal symptoms. It promotes the joint function and digestive system.
• Lemon balm and Linden: are plants whose extracts mainly contain flavonoid type complexes. The extract obtained from Lemon balm leaves promotes relaxation and mental well-being, in addition to acting positively on mood. The well-known relaxing properties are obtained from the Silver Linden flowers extract: promotes sleep, even in the event of stress.
• Glucosamine sulphate: is an amino-monosaccharide, synthesized by chondrocytes and represents a structural unit of the glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), natural substances of cartilage connective tissue, which mainly carry out the functions of support and protection.
• Chondroitin sulphate: is the most abundant glycosaminoglycan to be found in cartilage. Due to its hydrophilic nature, this GAG tends to bind water easily, creating swollen hydrated molecules that give special cushioning characteristics to cartilage tissue: following constant compression they rapidly change volume, thus transferring water molecules to the tissues and contributing to lubrication.
Vitamin E: is a fat-soluble vitamin, which helps to protect cells from oxidative stress.
Magnesium: is an essential mineral that, when taken during the menopause, can have positive effects, as it contributes to the maintenance of normal bone function, as well as the electrolyte balance. Moreover, it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, normal energy metabolism, smooth functioning of the nervous system and muscles, physiological protein synthesis, normal psychological functions and intervenes in the process of cell division.
bulking agent: microcrystalline cellulose; Soybean (Glycine max (L.) Merr.) dry seed extract standardised 40% total isoflavones; D-Glucosamine sulphate (crustaceans); Chondroitin sulphate bovine; Magnesium oxide; Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis L.) dry leaf extract standardised 4% Rosmarinic Acid; Linden (Tilia platyphyllos Scop.) dry flower extract standardised 1% Rutin; Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa L.) dry rhizome extract standardised 20% Diosgenin; anti-caking agents: silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids; Vitamin E (DL-alpha tocopheryl acetate); Red Clover (Trifolium pratense L.) dry flower extract standardised 8% total Isoflavones; coating (glazing agents: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polydextrose, talc, medium chain triglycerides; colours: E170, E101, E120).
Directions for use:
the recommended intake is 1 tablet daily.
food supplements should not be intended as a substitute for a varied balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Keep out of the reach of children under three. Do not take during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Store the product in a cool and dry place.