The third-party sites that may be accessed through the Site are not covered by this statement. Euronational S.r.l. disclaims any liability with regard to them. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of data by third party websites are regulated in accordance with the information provided on these sites.
Definition of cookies
Cookies are small text files sent to the user by the visited website. They are stored on the hard disk of the computer, thus allowing the website to recognize users and store certain information about them, in order to allow or improve the service offered. There are different types of cookies. Some are necessary to browse the site, others have different purposes such as ensuring internal security, administer the system, perform statistical analysis, understand which sections of the site that most affect users or offer a personalized visit of the site.
Types of cookies used
They are generally necessary for the proper functioning of the Site and to allow navigation, without them you may not be able to correctly view the pages or use some services. They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the website owner or operator.
They can be divided into the following categories:
- browsing cookies and session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing for example to authenticate to access restricted areas): they are stored temporarily and are deleted when the user closes the browser;
- analytics cookies, similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
- functional cookies, which allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language) in order to improve the service provided;
- essential cookies, strictly necessary for the functioning of the Site; without the use of these cookies the functionality of some parts of the Website could not be guaranteed;
- sharing cookies on social networks, which facilitate the sharing of the contents of the site through social network platforms such as, for example, Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter. In this regard, please refer to the privacy and cookie policies of these platforms.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but the user can change the settings to disable this function. It is possible to block all types of cookies, or accept to receive only some and disable others. The "Options" or "Preferences" sections in the browser menus allow you to avoid receiving cookies and other user tracking technologies. Please note that disabling navigation or functional cookies can cause the Website to malfunction and / or limit the service offered.
Rights of the interested parties
Pursuant to articles 15 and following of EU Regulation 679/2016, the interested party can exercise the following rights:
- to obtain confirmation of the processing of personal data and in this case obtain access to such personal data and the following information: purpose of the processing; personal data categories; recipients to whom they have been or will be communicated; retention period or criteria used to determine it; information on their origin; existence of an automated decision-making process;
- revoke any consent given pursuant to art. 7 n. 3) EU Regulation 679/2016;
- to propose a complaint to a supervisory authority pursuant to art. 14 lett. e) and 77 EU Regulation 679/2016;
- obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data pursuant to art. 16 EU Regulation 679/2016; the cancellation of data pursuant to art. 17 EU Regulation 679/2016; the limitation of treatment pursuant to art. 18 EU Regulation 679/2016; the portability of data pursuant to art. 20 EU Regulation 679/2016;
- object, in whole or in part pursuant to art. 21 EU Regulation 679/2016 for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The interested party may at any time exercise the above rights by sending a communication by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.